Work with Us
Do you want:
- Increased website traffic through improved search results?
- Higher customer engagement and greater loyalty?
- A direct line to the thoughts of your customers?
The one thing that can get you all three is customer reviews
But, you must approach customer reviews in two ways:
- Increase the number of positive online reviews
- Proactively engage negative experiences to prevent them from becoming negative online reviews
One without the other will not work
Our Responsive Customer Feedback Engine is designed to specifically increase the number of online reviews you receive. It works to promote positive experiences and help you mitigate negative ones.
Here are the stats (click on each to explore):
- 93% of consumers use the internet to search for businesses
- Reviews account for roughly 9% of Google’s algorithm when determining search results
- 57% of shoppers use Google to read reviews
- 93% of customers read online reviews before buying a product
- 91% of 18-34 year-olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 93% of consumers say that online reviews influenced their purchase decisions
- 82% of consumers say they consult them to find out more about local stores
- Customers are willing to spend 31% more on a business with excellent reviews
- Other positive review results include:
- Increased consumer trust
- Having a direct line to customers
- Appearing higher in search engine rankings
- 3.3 is the minimum star rating of a business consumers would engage with
- 94% say an online review has convinced them to avoid a business
- 53.3% of customers expect businesses to respond to their negative reviews within a week
- As many as 97% of shoppers who read reviews online also read responses from businesses
- Positive experiences are guided to leave an online review
- Negative experiences are guided to provide you more information so you can resolve misunderstandings or make restitution